Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, April 5, 2007

Change of heart?


I sent an email to Kris and told her that after much discussion David and I realize that getting a dog right now would not be in the dog's best interest. Getting Blue just wouldn't work for us right now. I'm sad because I could see Blue being a part of the family. I had to send the email right away because I could easily change my mind again. Ugh! I just wish it were time to get a dog but I'm having so many second thoughts that it just wouldn't be good for a dog to join the family right now.


Already I've changed my mind. I want to send another email and tell her I made a rash decision about NOT getting Blue. This stinks. How can I resist that face. What should I do? I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger