Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, April 15, 2007

An update from Kris (RM GSP Rescue)

I talked to Kris tonight. She said 'tomorrow's the big day' (meaning that the girls will arrive). I told her we were excited and she was glad to hear that. I told her I would keep her updated on how they are doing. I need to get her to look at the Dog Blog so I don't have to duplicate information.

She also told me that Moped's family has the paperwork to get his chip switched over but they just haven't sent it in yet. And here's the big news: the renamed Moped to DUKE! What an interesting name for him. I don't think he looks like a Duke but he must to them. I'm just glad to hear that he is doing well and getting along with the 4 year old smashingly.

I've been working on a web-site all night for Kris/the Rescue. I told her I was doing it. She seemed interested. She also said I could do the flyer, but she wants to see it first. I'll email it to her tomorrow along with the web site address. I hope she likes it. It's pretty cool looking.

That's it for tonight (this morning!). I'm off to bed. I need my rest before the dogs get here in eight and a half hours! Wahoo!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger