Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How about TWO dogs?!

Kris called. She wanted to know if I would think about something. She has a lady that is getting divorced and has two GSP's. They are older and female. They are littermates. They are very well house trained. She doesn't know how they would be with cats. She doesn't think the fence is an issue. She's going to send me more info and pictures in an email tomorrow. I can't wait to get the email. I didn't even ask her what the dogs are named. That's important to me.

I don't know what to think. Two dogs. Females. I just don't know.

We've been looking at dogs at the Humane Society and Dream Power (Harley the lab mix puppy) in addtion to dogs at the Rescue. So much to think about. The biggest issue is the cats. We have to get a dog (dogs) that can get along with the cats and not go after them.

People are going to think I'm crazy for even considering getting two dogs when I just adopted out my own two dogs. I am crazy!

What am I thinking? Am I just going into this with my eyes closed or what? I've been running everything by David and getting his opinion on it all. He's as up in the air as I am about all of this. We need to see all these dogs and get a better idea of what we'd be getting into. And then we need time to think. Think hard and think seriously about what we want to do.

Do I want a puppy? Do I want anolder dog? Do I want TWO dogs? Do I want a dog at all? I can't be impulsive. I have to make the right decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be vewy, vewy careful ...
:)

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger