Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, April 16, 2007

Huxley and Blitz are good nappers! I napped for a while this morning and they just napped on the floor next to me. They are such good dogs. They're both on their blanket right now all curled up into a yin yang ball. The blanket is only about 4'x4', yet they both fit on it so nicely. Skooter would take up the whole thing and then some if it were his blanket. :-) I let the girls out quite a few times today. It stayed chilly all day so they didn't really want to be out for very long and that was okay with me. It was windy and cold. They are very well housetrained. And they love just lounging around. My kind of dogs! They were cute snoring and dreaming today. And they are so affectionate. They just want tons and tons of attention and I'm happy to give it to them. The only time they whined today is when they would catch a glimpse of a cat. I think it's killing them that they can't go play with the cats. But my cats wouldn't be too much fun to play with. Other than that, they were happy as clams. At one point, they were so quiet, that I actually forgot that I had dogs here! Than never would have happened with Skooter or Moped. I almost stepped on them when I was getting off the couch and then I realized they were here.


I hand fed them again today and they did real well with it. Blitz took a couple of minutes to get into eating but then she did really well. They have been great today. They barked when David got home until they saw him, then they were extremely excited. They knew he would give them a lot of 'tentions. And he did. They sure do like David a lot. They must be 'guy dogs'.


I went out tonight to get dinner and David said that Huxley whined for me at the gate. Isn't that sweet? They've just been laying down since dinner. We'll let them out before we go to bed and then we'll leave them in the living room with the gate up so they cannot get to the cats during the night.


Huxley has her head on Blitz' back. It's so cute.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger