Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rocky Mountain GSP Rescue statistics

I was just checking the GSP Rescue site and here are the statistics:

* 28 dogs listed
* of the 28, 3 are courtesy posting for other Rescues
* 2 Adoptions Pending in the 28 listed

Kris could have 25 dogs right now! She must be fostering out some of them or maybe some of them are still with their owners until they get adopted. But still, that's a lot of dogs. It makes me really glad that we decided to try to foster Huck and B. If we can help out in just a small way, I'd like to be able to. There was 1 new posting yesterday (Amber). She looks a lot like Skooter. Check her out at http://rockymtngsp.org . She's the very last listing.

I wish I could do something to help Kris get homes for the dogs. I'll have to ask her if there's anything I can do. Maybe I could put up some flyers in the local pet stores and at vet offices. I'l have to give that some thought.

Anyway, I feel good about trying to help out. It makes me want to try my hardest, which I would do anyway, to make this fostering situation work. Someday I'll have a place where I can have lots of dogs and take in more fosters for Kris.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger