Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm an idiot!

Well, I talked to David and he said we should call Kris and tell her that we are still interested in Blue. So, he called and left her a message. I feel like an idiot. If the answer is no, then it needs to come from Kris. She has the dog's best interest at heart. She'll help us make the right decision. If the answer is no, then I'll accept it, but I wanted to say no to her before she could say no to me. I've been worried about what we would do with Blue when we go to Wisconsin for 3 days. We'd have to put him into overnight doggy day care. What am I doing? I'm so emotional about this. I really want a dog. I don't like not having a dog. None of this makes any sense, but it never does when you get a dog. Kris probably won't see us as good candidates for a dog right now (if ever!) and so this will be a moot question. I really am an idiot. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger