Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Change of heart...

I sent an email to Kris and asked her if we could foster Huxley and Blitz for a while longer. We're trying some different things with the cats and the fence and we'd like some time to see if we can work things out. We can always return to bringing them to the Rescue at a later date if it doesn't work out. I just feel like I need some more time with them. Now that I bought them new collars and they look so pretty, I don't want to give them up (just kidding!). Really though, I'm already in love with them. They are my girls and I'd like to be able to keep them if I can. I know it's a big responsibility, but it just might work out. I still have to walk them on a leash and see how that goes. And it's not set yet with they cats. Still so much to work out. But they are worth the effort. I don't want to make a rash decision and live to regret it. They're both up on the couch again! Silly girls. They love living the comfortable life.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger