Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blue


I'm considering another dog. I know, I know, it's so soon after Skooter and Moped have been re-homed. I'm not trying to replace them (I never could!) I'm just wanting a dog. I need to write about this so I can think it through.
There's a dog on the Rescue site, Blue, that needs a home. That's his picture to the left. He's supposed to be a gentle giant and a low key shorthair (didn't know there was such a thing!). Look at the longing face. :-)
I need to ask Kris what she thinks about us even thinking about getting another dog. Is it too soon? Is it a good idea? How will he be with the cats? I just got my freedom back, am I ready to be tied down with a dog again? Does he chew on things? Does he walk okay on a leash? Does he whine, howl or bark? Can we even afford to adopt a dog right now? Is it a good idea to bring a dog into our current situation?
Arrrgghhhh!! So much to think about. I think I'll do some web surfing and see what questions, things I need to know before even considering a dog. I'll be back.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger