Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today's the day!

It's not quite 7am yet and I'm already up. Today is the day! The girls will be here in about three hours. I am so excited!

Duke? Does that really fit Moped. I guess I'm used to him being a Moped. I'm glad that they have taken him in as their own and named him. He's really a part of their family now. I wish them well.

No news on Skooter right now. I'm sure he's doing great though. Probably sleeping in someone's bed at night and sticking those paws straight out! :-) I hope, for them, that he is sleeping through the night.

Nancy must have all of their stuff ready by now, or is getting it together this morning. Where she lives is, I would guess, an hour away. The dogs will be anxious to get out of the car by the time they get here. I sure hope this works out.

I'm going to go take a shower, to make myself presentable for our guests today. :-) I do feel a bit sad that the cats won't be out here all the time like they have been but I really want the dogs. They should have more interactive personalities. I'm sure they'll be shy at first, but will warm up to us quickly. I have my treats ready to greet them. :-)

That's it for now. I'm just so excited that I'm bouncing off the walls!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger