Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, April 21, 2007

Good girls

Kris called last night. She's fine with us keeping the girls on for a while. I didn't think she'd have any problem with waiting for the girls. I told her how they are doing (great) and that they have wonderful personalities and dispositions. We talked about the girls for a while and then we talked about some of the other dogs down at the Rescue. There wasn't any new info on Skooter or Moped.

This morning the girls woke me up around 4:30am to go to the bathroom. I went back to bed and so did they once they came back in. I put them out again around 7am. I went back to bed again and they sat at the door to the bedroom until I got up. They were very well behaved. They weren't whining or going after the cats. At one point, after I got up, Blitz got up on the bed with David. She looked so huge up there. She's so big compared to Skooter and Moped. But she's such a sweetie, just like Huxley.

I love thier new collars on them. They really look nice.

They're both napping right now; Blitz on the couch and Huxley on her blanket.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger