Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, April 6, 2007

Meeting Jack


I called Kris this morning and asked if we could come down this weekend to meet Jack. We agreed on Sunday (Easter) at 10am. I don't know that he'll be the right dog for us, but I just want to go down to see the dogs. I miss seeing GSP's. I miss having dogs around. And I want to see the puppies too. I'm going to bring the camera just in case Jack is 'the one' so I can get a picture of the first time we see him. The big issue is the cats. We need a dog that won't bother the cats. He doesn't have to love the cats, just not go after them. And he HAS to be low-key. I want a dog that will walk on a leash so I can take him for walks every day. I'll let him out in the yard too, but I mostly want him to be a house dog. I hope there is a GSP that can be a house dog. And maybe Jack will be that dog.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger