Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, April 29, 2007

Skooter's birthday coming up

Skooter will be two years old on May 1st. I don't know if his new family will know that or not. I still miss him terribly. Having the girls makes it a bit easier though. I don't feel so alone. But it's not like having Skooter and Moped (Duke!). I had to be so much more attentive to those two.

I've changed my mind (again) and have decided to hang on to the girls (at least for a while). We'll have to board them with Kris while we are gone to Milwaukee. I sent her an email tonight about it. She has the puppies listed on the Rescue site now. They are so cute!

I'm going to make an effort to take the dogs for walks and car rides this week. This whole past week I couldn't because of back problems. I've got to get them out walking and riding in the car. I might take them with me up to Woodland Park (I have some user manuals to drop off). I don't know if I could walk them both by myself, but I'll try. David will have worked hard and will be too tired to take them for a walk after work, so I'll try to take them in the cool of the morning.

Hard to believe but they both are asleep (Huxley on the couch and Blitz on the floor on a blanket)!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger