Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rescue flyer

I made up a flyer for RM GSP Rescue. I might email it to Kris and ask her if she would like to do something like this for advertising her Rescue up here in Colorado Springs. I used Moped as the poster child. :-) It looks pretty cool. I could take it to pet stores, vet offices and any other place that will let me post a flyer.

I also made a business card that has all my info on it and the info for the Dog Blog. I'm going to give one to Nancy tomorrow. I made a couple of extras to use. I might send one to Kris. It's fun to make stuff related to the dogs. I'm having fun doing it.

Well, about sixteen hours now until we get the girls. It's going to weird to have someone just come and drop off their dogs. Now I'll know how Kris feels.

I sent Kris another check for a donation to the Rescue ($40). I just feel like I'm supposed to help her out right now. And I'm happy to do it.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger