Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, February 26, 2007

You've got to have friends

My friends have been so supportive of me during this difficult time. Lisa and Deborah called to check on me. Betty, Darren, Kitty and Pam sent me emails of support. And David has been calling about every hour to make sure I'm doing okay. I've already made some plans with Lisa for this week (tea and scones on Thursday).

I finally vacuumed the rug and cleaned the sliding glass door. It was hard to do those two things. I really felt like I was wiping Moped and Skooter off of the glass and picking them up out of the floor never to be seen again. It just makes the house that much emptier right now.

I sent an email to Kris asking for an update on Moped and Skooter. I know it's only been 24 hours, but it seems like an eternity without them. I hope to hear back from her this afternoon or evening. I need to know that they are okay.

I got a really nice email from Ruth and Kristy (from All Breed). I'll post them later. What they said meant a lot to me.

The quiet is still deafening. :-(

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger