Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Waking up for nothing

I woke up at 3:30am and realized that I don't have any dogs and I went back to sleep. Didn't even get up out of bed. Then I woke up at 5am. Again, no dogs, but this time I got out of bed. I feel lonely without them. Last night I cried myself to sleep. I was thinking about Skooter and Mooped being in their kennels in a strange place, in an out building. I started having crazy thoughts about what would happen to them. I wondered why, oh why, did I let them go. I felt sick to my stomach. And this morning I have the same feeling. My existence was defined by my dogs. Every time I woke up, I had to go let them out of their kennels. They always heard me. And Middger Wiggles would be doing his dance of joy. Is he still Midder Wiggles? Is he still dancing with joy? And is Moped still his happy go lucky self? I dont want this experience to have a negative impact on them.

In other news: the cats love that the dogs are gone! They come out to the living room and dining room and kitchen all the time now. Someone is usually always up in my lap. At least I'm not alone. I do have them.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger