Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, February 17, 2007

Picking up Moped from DDC

Around 4:30pm I picked up Moped from doggy day care. He was so excited to see me. I was excited to see him. They said he had a great time. He about killed us on the way home because he tried to jump in the front seat (his restraint didn't restrain him enough!). Thankfully, most of the drive home he slept. He was certainly worn out from his adventuresome day. Skooter was worn out too. They've both been sleeping for hours, Skooter on the couch and Mopes in his kennel. Sending Mopes to DDC really does help. He needs to get out all of that energy and it's the best place for him to do it right now. I don't know that he's ready for a dog park yet. He does get along really well with other dogs, at DDC and in training. He's just happy go lucky. I really am grateful for DDC. I just wish it were closer to the house. It takes about 25 minutes or so to get there. It's basically an hour out of my day to go back and forth. But it's worth it if he stays five or more hours. I usually like him to stay that long so he can really get the benefit of being there and get out as much puppyness as possible. He always does come home worn out so I can't complain about driving over there. I'm going to try to get him in there on Wednesday if I can. Twice a week should really help out as far as his home behavior is concerned. Yay for doggy day care!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger