Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, February 16, 2007

Dinner is served

Tonight for dinner the dogs had a mix of:

chicken gizzards
plain yogurt
egg with shell
flax oil
canola oil
olive oil
(I left out the veggies tonight, didn't have any)

and a raw meat bone.

Moped ate the mix right up. Finicky Skooter only ate a few bites. Tomorrow morning I'm going to give them canned salmon for breakfast instead of chicken (which I'm out of right now). Skooter liked the salmon last time so hopefully he'll like it this time. He's just so picky.

Skooter is on the couch sleeping and Moped is in his kennel. He is having trouble behaving today. I'm sure it's because he hasn't been to DDC this week. He has too much pent up energy and the only way to get it out is to run around the house and grab things. I'm not mad at him, it's just frustrating because I can't let him stay out of his kennel. I know he is only eight months old and will grow out of this stage just like Skooter did. I do look forward to that time. In the mean time, I'll just enjoy him being a puppy.

I hope Skooter can keep the food down tonight. And I hope that his bathroom situation gets better soon too. Having stomach problems can wear a dog out.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger