Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, February 19, 2007

Aw, come on

It's 4:30am and after going out to pee, neither dog will get back in his kennel. I am so tired and just want to go back to bed. Moped is learning from Skooter to just stay away from his kennel and sit or lie down. Then I have no chance of getting the little porkers in their kennels. I can't carry either of them anymore. And I want them to go in on their own anyway.

Skooter's been out three times now on the tie out. I'm not sure if he has peed or not. I couldn't watch him because I had to keep an eye on Moped in the house. I'll just keep letting him out on tie down until he goes. He's playing keep away with Moped. They are playing with what's left of the red doggie. So maybe Skooter did go to the bathroom. He's not pacing back and forth between me and the door and he's not whining either. He must have done his duty.

Okay, does anybody think it's wierd that I just spent two paragraphs on my dog's peeing? Raise your hand. Let's see, one, two, you over there are you raising your hand or scratchin an itch? Okay, three. The aye's get it, the ney's are opposed. I am officially crazy!

Moped keeps trying to steal things off the table. Of course the only thing not put away on the table is the phone dock. But he's still trying to steal that.

I just want to go back to bed. I don't want to get up at 4:30am every morning to let the dogs out and then in to run around. I want to sleep until 6am. I want to get a full nights sleep. With my condition, I desperately need to sleep through the night. And 4:30am just doesn't cut it. They are in a routine that I need to break They should be able to make it another half hour or so. But maybe not they are still puppies.

Now Skooter is at the door whining to go out. Does he have to go to the bathroom or does he just want to go out? The neverending question. Well, he didn't go, so that means he'll be waking me up again soon.

They are both finally in their kennels. They went in for wheat thins. The pepperoni wasn't working today. I'm tired and I'm sore, so I'm going back to bed. Have a lovely rest of the day.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger