Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, February 26, 2007

Email from Ruth

Here's Ruth's reply to an email I sent saying we wouldn't be attending any more classes:

"I'm very sorry to hear that. I know that you worked your butt off with them, that you loved them so much, and I'm sure it was a very difficult decision. It was also an unselfish decision. I know you felt like you couldn't offer them what they needed and sometimes we have to make hard decisions. I think you and David are wonderful dog owners and are definitely some of my favorites. I was immediately so impressed with your commitment to working with them, your follow through and the progress you made in a short time. Time will heal your heart and I think someday Skooter and Moped would want you to get another dog to fill your heart, but one that fits more into your lifestyle. Any dog would be lucky to have you as parents. We are here for you if you need anything. I'd love to hear where they end up. Take care of yourself. It was great to have you in class and to meet you, Moped and Skooter!

Ruth "

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger