Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Misty called

Misty called to check up on me and the dogs. I told her how frustrated I was last night and I was wondering if I needed to re-home the dogs. I know I don't want to do that but sometimes it seems like it would be best for the dogs. I told her that Skooter was really stressed out last night and didn't want to do any behaviors. She said that she talked to Ruth about last night. She suggested putting Skooter on some supplements:

Calcium/Magnesium 500mg 2x/day
Vitamin B Comples 300 1x/day
KavaKava 1x/day

I'll start him on those supplements tomorrow.

I just vented to Misty about how I feel about everything (all the stuff I've been blogging about). She was very supportive and caring. I really have nothing but praise for all the folks at All Breed. I did tell Misty that I think that my training technique sucks. I know I'm holding the dogs back because I'm not consistent with them. I need the class as much as they do to learn how to train them. I feel hesitant to train them now because I'm afraid I'm doing the wrong thing.

The dogs are out sunning right now. Skooter really enjoys doing that. They are happy with us even if we suck at training.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger