Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, February 11, 2007

6:00 am

Skooter spent the night in our bed. In fact he's still there. Didn't get up for the 6:00 am bathroom time.

Moped did wake me up though to go out. He got his black bone and out he went, bone in mouth to pee. And he peed with the bone in his mouth. Isn't that cute? He did sit to get out of the kennel and to go out but I didn't ask for it and he didn't do it when coming in. I'm barely awake so I can cut myself some slack. When he did come in, he ran around for a minute, with bone in mouth, and then settled on my blanket that is on the floor. Right now I think he is 'cat watching'.

Just a side note: it is freezing in here! The thermostat says it's 64 degrees but it feels much colder. The temperature must have really dropped outside.

Skooter still sleeps in my bed and Moped is still on my blanket on the floor. Go figure.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger