Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, February 9, 2007

Journal

The dogs slept until 4:30am. I got up with David and let them go outside. When they came in I let them stay out. Moped did excellent. I was so very proud of him. All of a sudden he can be out gettting tons of free time. It's awesome! I fed them breakfast - canned salmon and cottage cheese. Skooter only ate the salmon, so I gave Moped Skooter's cottage cheese, which he was happy to get. I had to kennel them so I could shower, dress and go to the dentist. I was going to take Moped to DDC but I changed my mind. They kenneled easily.
When I got home, I let them out. Moped peed for at least a minute, literally. Poor boy was really good at holding it. Skooter didn't go to the bathroom. I let them in and let them have free time. They've been out since I got home a half hour ago. I've eaten an ice cream and been on my laptop and Moped is behaving. Skooter is playing with the tug-a-jug. He emptied it and is pushing it around and carrying it. It's so much fun watching him.
Skooter won't let Moped have a pig's ear. He'll take both of them and guard them so Moped can't get them. He's taking the meat bones and doing the same thing. Moped is at my feet laying down. He's behaving so well. Moped is being really cautious around Skooter.
Skooter just barked, really loud at Moped. Moped is back at my feet. I'll probably give them mackarel for dinner with some cottage cheese.
Right now I'm just going to enjoy having my dogs out. It's limiting because I have to keep an eye on them at all times, but it's satisfying to see the change in them. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger