Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, February 18, 2007

Burning the midnight oil

Okay, it's not exactly midnight yet, but it feels like it is. I went to bed about an hour ago and was sound asleep when Skooter came in whining to go out. So, like a good pet owner I got up to let him out. I let Moped out on the way to the door. They both sat before going out. They looked beautiful sitting there (even if it was for only two seconds). Then out they went. I completely forgot that Skooter had to go on tie out! That meant that I had to watch him the whole time he was out so he wouldn't jump the fence. Stinky pot peed and Skooter did too. I called them in and Skooter actually came in. Amazing. I had to use pepperoni to lure them into their kennels. And that's where they both are right now. Quietly sleeping in their kennels. Okay, maybe not asleep just yet, but they are being quiet. The silence is deafening. It's almost 11pm so I'm going to go back to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep right away. And I really hope that I'm not up for real burning the midnight oil.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger