Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, February 19, 2007

Ready to go

I put the back seats down flat in the jeep. Now there's lots of room for them to be in and I don't have to worry about them jumping in the rear of the jeep. I figured out a way to loop Moped's tie down around the thing that holds the spare tire. That will keep Mopes in the back and out of the front seats. It should work okay. It will make for a much more pleasant ride over to AB.

I'm going to let Ruth figure out what we need to work on. I'd like to just start with 'sit' and see what we are doing with that behavior that we could improve upon. Then move on to other behaviors. I'm grateful that Ruth is taking this time with us to work with the dogs.

The dogs are in their kennels right now (crowd control). I've already cut up all the treats and have them ready. I have:

Kong Tots
Goldfish
Mozzarella cheese
Cheddar cheese
Oinker roll
Pepperoni

I hope that they like todays treats. Skooter can be so finicky about the treats. He should like at least one of the treats that I'm bringing.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger