Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tears

I have tears in my eyes because the time to give up my boys is close at hand. I can't believe that I'll even do this, but I have to, for them. I can't be selfish and keep them just because it will make me feel sad.

I'm excited about them getting to play with other dogs all day long. They will love that. And I'm sure, because they are so handsome, they will get homes quickly. They are irresistable.

They are in their kennels right now after being outside for a while. They have a new RMB and they are content. I want to spend what time I have left with them enjoying them. Home will be very empty without them, but I will console myself knowing that they are living the kind of life that a GSP should live.

I can't control the tears now. And I haven't even given them up yet. I know how much I really love them.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger