Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What a night!

I didn't get to finish my post below because Skooter was having trouble breathing. He was hacking like he had something stuck. I checked and there wasn't anything blocking his throat. He eventually stopped. He's still not feeling good though. I had to sleep on the couch with him because he needed to go out to the bathroom more than usual. I was up every couple of hours with him. I am very tired this morning.

The title of my previous post was not referring to Skooter. I was going to say that another night of sleep had bit the dust because Skooter woke me up out of bed at 2am.

Skooter is on the couch and Moped is in his kennel because he can't stop grabbing things and running around with them in his mouth playing keep away. I obviously don't have enough project toys out for them to play with. If I did, Moped would be playing with those toys and not looking for stuff off the table and countertops.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger