Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Would you be shocked to know that I miss the dogs today? No? I didn't think so.

Driving home today as I pulled into the community I could see our backyard. It made me sad to know that the dogs weren't in the yard or in the house. All I've thought about today is going to get them. Holy guacamole! Am I ever going to let go of them?

I sent a package down to the Rescue today along with a $50 check (donation). In the package I included the letters to Skooter and Moped's new families and the CD's I made of their pictures and movies. I also sent the picture of Skooter with his mom and sister and Moped's family picture collage. I'd like the families that adopts them to know their history and have thier baby pictures. I hope Kris will pass them on.

I got an erroneous delivery of dog food today from Furry Friends. It almost made me cry. I've decided that I'll donate it to All Breed Rescue. It's 25 lbs so it should be appreciated. I'm sure the foster dogs there could use it.

David is really missing the dogs today too. He says that he knows we've done the right thing but it doesn't feel like it's the right thing. I sure do get how he feels.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger