Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I feel so much better

I can't explain fully right now what has happened but I have been impacted in a great way today and it has had a positive effect on me. I know I have done the right thing by bringing the dogs to the Rescue so that they can be in better homes. I love them enough to do what is best for them, no mattter how much it hurts me. I am not alone in this. That is comforting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better ... it has been such a difficult thing for you to go through. Looking forward to scones and tea tomorrow!

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger