Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Enough self pity

Okay, I got that out of my system. Now I can deal with what's really going on in my life and focus on the fact that the dogs are a whole lot better off where they are and they don't think of nor would they want to if they did, come back to the prison that was there home here. Yes, we loved them, but that honestly wasn't enough for them. They need and deserve so much more. And they've got that down at the Rescue. I am happy for them, I really am. And I'm going to do my best to be positive about this situation. I need to learn to let go.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger