Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, March 16, 2007

The new puppy


I already have the new puppy's name picked out: Harley (you know, Skooter, Moped, Harley - as in Davidson, get it? Got it. Good.) And the AKC name would be 'Samantha's Prince of the Peak'. Right now I think I will wait on a dog from Barb up in Denver. It may be six months but I can use that time to get used to not having Skooter and Moped around and enjoy my new found freedom for a while. That's the plan anyway. Who knows, it could all change if I see a puppy sooner that appeals to me. I just don't want to take the chance with shipping the dog. I'd rather be able to go up to Denver to pick up our puppy personally. I'd like to have a picture of him at birth and every week thereafter until we take him home with us. I'm sure Barb would do that. I don't know how soon after the birth we'd be able to pick out our puppy. I wonder what is the best age to do that? They need to develop some I would think, but we may have to pick him out at birth! I'm sure they'll all get spoken for quickly. I've included a picture of a TFT so you can see what it is that I'm talking about.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger