Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, March 24, 2007

Moped

I was looking at puppies online, just for kicks, and a page came up with Moped listed as the first dog. It was cool to see him. He is so beautiful. If I were going to own a GSP I'd want him to be as beautiful as Moped or Skooter. I was looking at darker, ticked GSP's but I just love the liver and white, patched and ticked GSP. I'm glad that Moped is getting a lot of online time. Maybe that will get him a home soon. He's still pretty energetic and it may be a while before anyone wants to take him. Until then he'll be happy living down at the Rescue with the other GSP's.

I still feel guilty about giving them up. I'm not sure that feeling will ever go away, even though I know it's the right decision. There's just this crummy feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think that I actually gave them up. If I could take him back I would but this is no place for a GSP, especially one with as much energy as Moped. He is gorgeous though.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger