Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, March 29, 2007

My response to the continuation of Julia's story

Julia,

Thank you for continuing to take an interest in the Dog Blog and our story. You're right they were running me ragged. I'm feeling a whole lot less stress these days with them going to new, wonderful homes. You really made me smile when your wrote about Mister Wiggles and Freya. How can you not be happy thinking of them doing that? The average GSP here is liver with ticking or patches, but they run the gamut on looks, like ours, liver and white, patched and ticked. I would love to see pictures of your dogs if you have them and can send them to me.

I'm sorry that Freya didn't calm down after having her puppies. But you are right, GSP's never calm down! I can't imagine having 10 puppies in addition to the adult dogs - all GSP's. That had to have been crazy. How you made it through that is nothing short of a miracle. I look forward to the rest of the story. It is not bothering me in the least to hear your story. On the contrary, it's making me smile! You tell the tale so well that I can't wait to hear more.

I want to hear other peoples dog stories, even though my dogs are gone. It cheers me up somehow. I look forward to the next installment of your story! Whenever you have time. As long as it's not bringing back painful memories for you.

Nettie

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger