Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, March 18, 2007

I think I'm in shock!

I just wasn't expecting Skooter to get adopted today! He won't go to his new home for two weeks and that is helpful to me. It'll give me time to get used to the fact that he has a new family. I'm not crying. I'm thrilled for Skooter and I'm grateful to Kris for finding him a home so quickly. His family must be really nice. They are taking a family vacation in the islands for two weeks. They'll pick up Skooter on March 31, 2007.

I hope that Moped will get a home soon. I hope he's not too wild to get a new family. Skooter can at least settle down. Moped never settles down until he absolutely has to. He's a bundle of energy. The nice thing though is that even if Moped is not adopted right away, he has a great home living with Kris at the Rescue. I know he loves it there. He'll miss having so many dogs around. It's been like Doggy Day Care for him every day! :-)

I wonder if Skooter went to the Cherry Creek family? I wonder what they thought of him? I wonder what they'll think of my letter and the CD's (pictures and videos)? I hope they can see how much I love Skooter and that I wish him well with his new family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for Skooter ... keep us updated!

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger