Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Worried thoughts

I'm having worried thoughts about adopting out the boys. Not actually giving them up, I know that was the right thing do, but having them go to homes that I don't know. What if Moped doesn't behave? Will they bring him back to the Rescue? Will they be patient with him? Will Skooter's new family remember to come down and get him? Will they still want him?

Ugh! I don't want to worry about stuff like this. I just want to be happy for them and their new families. Worry won't get me anything but an upset stomach. I'm not going to worry about them, I'm going to give it over to God. This is a time that I need to focus on Jesus and be grateful for the wonderful life I have and the time that I did have with Skooter and Moped. They enriched my life. I will miss being involved in their lives.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger