Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, March 23, 2007

Torturing myself

Why do I do this? I spent my morning creating a DVD of Skooter and Moped. It's a slide show of thier pictures with a George Winston soundtrack. It was very touching to watch it. I started crying at one point. Seeing their pictures so big, on the TV, was a bit overwhelming. So, why do I do this to myself? Because I can't let go. There's no update on them today so I'm feeling empty. In eight days Skooter will be with his new family. What will I do once the updates stop? I want to continue the Dog Blog for as long as I'm able to, but at some point the updates will stop.

I will always love them and miss them. But I can't keep a blog going on those feelings only. There's got to be something to talk about. I'm afraid that at some point there will be nothing to say. That makes me sad.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger