Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Wookie


It 's the craziest things that remind me of the dogs. Tonight "Return of the Jedi" is on and Chewbacca came on screen. He's the Wookie of course. That reminded me of Moped. I can hear Mopes making his Wookie sounds. It was so cute when he made those sounds - chirping and trilling. I sure do miss those sounds. I wonder if he's making those sounds for his new family and if they appreciate how unique and cute they are. It's the little things that I miss.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger