Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, March 16, 2007

Email to Kris

This is the email that I just sent to Kris:

Kris,

Thanks for calling to let me know that you received the check and the new family packet. I think it's important for the new family to have each dog's history and 'baby' pictures and videos. Thanks for passing that stuff along to them.

I'm curious: do you take Skooter with you on the home visit? If so, I'd love to know how he does with the prospective new owners. And please let me know how Moped does with his prospective new family on Saturday. Where does his interested family live?

Would you be able to take a couple of pictures of them before they leave the Rescue and email them to me? I'd love to have some pictures of them playing or romping around. If you're not able to, that's okay, just thought I'd ask. I know how busy you are.

I wish you continued success with the Rescue and I will try to send a donation every once in a while to help out. If I win the lottery you'll be on my list of charities to give to . (Guess my odds of winning would increase if I bought a ticket though, huh! .)

You don't have to get back to me right away on this email. I know you'll be busy over the next few days. Look forward to hearing from you whenever you have the time.

Sincerely,

Samantha

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger