Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Not right now

I've been researching getting another dog, a toy fox terrier puppy. But I just watched the videos of the dogs and it brought tears to my eyes. Soon they will be with other owners. Yes, owners. I do not own them anymore. I miss them terribly. I'll never be able to see snow drifts without thinking about them playing in them. This house reminds me so much of them. I'm doing the right thing, I know I am, but it doesn't stop me from missing them. It doesn't stop me from being sad. I look at other dogs and see how cute they are, but I compare them to Skooter and Moped and they don't measure up. I just couldn't get another dog. Not right now.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger