Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New names?

I wonder if the new owners will change the dog's names, especially Moped's. It's quite an unusual name, very quirky. Skooter has had his name long enough that he needs to keep it I believe. Moped, too. It would be wierd for me if they renamed my dogs.

I'm still holding out hope that the new owners will keep in touch with me and let me know how the dogs are doing once in a while and maybe even send a picture or two. I know that's realistically asking for a lot, but a girl can hope.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger