Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Abrupt ending


I feel like there is this abrupt ending to the Dog Blog. I guess I thought it would go on for a while longer. I guess I never want it to end. I never want the loss to be final. But it is final. Skooter and Moped have new homes and I need to let go of them. It brings tears to my eyes to think of letting them go. I need to tell myself that I used to have two GSP's. Maybe in the future I'll have another GSP, but for now I am not a dog owner. I have three wonderful cats and they will have to be enough for me for now. But there will be no Cat Blog because my cats are boring. They just lay around all day, kinda like me. :-) I guess for a while I could write ' day number five - the dogs are still gone, I still don't hear them barking, the yard is still empty, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah'. Woudn't exactly call that a riveting storyline. Oh well, whatever comes up, I'll write about it until there's nothing left to write about the dogs. I thought I'd throw in a picture of my cats so you can see what I'm up against. How will I ever be able to live with these beasts? ;-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger