Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, March 31, 2007

Goodbye

Moped's profile has been removed from the Rescue site. Skooter's was taken off last weekend. They are no longer Rescue dogs. They are dogs that have a proper home. It's a bit sad to have their profiles taken off because it makes the adoptions final. I would think that Skooter is still down there at this time (7:30am) and will be picked up later today.

That's it. My dogs have been adopted by other families. The Dog Blog won't go on for much longer. I'll wait to get an update on Skooter, but there will be nothing new to say day to day. I could write every day about how much I love them and how much I miss them, but that would be self-indulgent and boring. No, I'll only continue as long as I have something meaningful to add to the Dog Blog. I'll miss the Dog Blog too. It has kept me connected to Skooter and Moped on a daily basis. Now it will just be an entry here or there IF I get any updates on the dogs.

The Dog Blog has served it's purpose - to help me get through the adoption of Skooter and Moped. The Blog has helped me to process my feelings every step of the way. I'm so glad that I did it. Thank you, Blogger, for this incredible opportunity.

Goodbye Puddin' Pop. Goodbye Mister Wiggles. Have a great life!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger