Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Clearing my head

I went out for a ride and cleared my head of all the worried thoughts. I was worried that Moped would be out of control on the ride to his new home and that his first impression would be a bad one. But then I remembered that he should have his kennel and probably rode home in the kennel. That made me feel better. And he'll need it to sleep in at night. I also thought about Moped missing Skooter tonight. He's done okay in his own kennel but I don't know how he'll be being the only dog in the house. He's so social. I know that having an active, loving family will be enough for him. He'll love that little girl. I can just picture him running around the house, checking everything out and sniffing anything he can get his nose close to. And I KNOW he's got something in his mouth as he runs around! :-) I hope they get their fence up soon so he can have his own yard.

I have such a warm feeling about Moped being in his new home. My boy has got it good now.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger