Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, February 28, 2011

Bayou did well while I was gone today

I left Bayou for 2 hours and she did just fine. No accidents and she wasn't barking or whining when I left or when I got home. I'll be leaving her again tomorrow to go pick up my laptop. I miss my laptop but have enjoyed using this netbook. I'm online a lot less than I used to be since I have to watch Bayou every minute that she's out of her kennel. I try not to put her in there too often. She likes being out with me and I like having her with me. There would be no sense in having her if she spent all her time in the kennel. She loves sleeping in bed with us. She is spoiled and I know it. I'm still not feeling great today so I'm not going to blog too much. I get an injection in my back next Monday. David is going to have to take care of Bayou once I get home so I can rest. When he gets home he'll have to let her out and then feed her. She'll have been in her kennel for an hour and a half by then. I know she will do okay. The only thing I worry about is if she has an accident. David can't get down there to clean up and it will be difficult for me to do that too on that day. I'll make sure to take her out many times before I leave. I'm sure it will be okay. Off to surf the net for a while.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger