Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, February 11, 2011

Bayou is better

Bayou of course started feeling better last night at bed time. She did go to sleep for a while but had me up from 12:30am until about 6am. So she's napping and I'm blogging. She ate her food this morning. She was so hungry. I'm still giving her the Pedialyte just to make sure she stays healthy. She been going outside to do her business. She also went out once when the Zeus and Freckles were out and she just barked her little head off at them. She went right up to the fence and was barking. It was a playful bark though. She wanted to get to them. She's so tiny compared to them, it was funny to see her yapping at them. I think they showed her how to jump up on the fence though. She did it when she came in and I put her in her pen. I'm looking for another pen for her for outside. It would make cleaning the yard a lot easier and she'd be able to run around a bit instead of being on the leash all the time. I found one at Petsmart for $70 plus $6 shipping. I don't know that I want to spend that much though. I might put a "wanted" ad on craigslist and see if anyone has one to sell. The one we have I only paid $30 for. I wouldn't mind spending that much. It looks like her puzzles will be here on Monday. I can't wait to see what she does with them. I've got to take out some of the toys in her pen. She has too many in there right now. I don't want her getting bored with everything. I'm just glad that she is feeling better and is back to her playful self.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger