Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bought the Tornado and Magic

I was looking up the Tornado and Magic today and found a website, nationalpetpharmacy.com, that had them both and they were $29 and $24 dollars. Usually they are $40. So, I went ahead and ordered both of them. I think that Bayou will enjoy them. They should be easier for her than the Tug-a-Jug and Kibble Nibble. Here's a picture of the Magic puzzle.






It will probably take her a while to figure out how to get the bone covers off but I know she'll be able to do it eventually. I can't wait for them to get here.

Bayou has been whiny today. I think it's because she wants to go out but it's so freakin' cold out that as soon as she gets out she wants to go right back in. She did poop outside (thank goodness) and she didn't have the runs. So she must be getting used to the Blue Buffalo food.

We worked on training today and she did really well. I worked on her recognizing her name. She doesn't seem to know that her name is Bayou. She'll learn though. She's really doing well with sit and down. She will do sit at a distance which is great.

I just tried to take her out but she ran right back in. It's just so cold out there that I don't think she'll go out until she absolutely has to.

Bayou is really enjoying her new beds that I got at Walmart. I got one for her kennel and one for the pen. Of course she peed on the one in her pen earlier and just now peed on the other one (I took it out of her kennel while the other one is being washed). She just doesn't want to go outside today and I can't blame her. I don't want to go out there either. David took her out when he got home and she peed 3 times. Obviously she had to go again.

She really is whiny. She's spent most of the day trying to get my attention with whining but I've been ignoring her when she does that. I give her attention when she is quiet instead. The weather is supposed to be a bit nicer tomorrow so hopefully I can get her outside more. But we still have tonight and tomorrow morning to get through. She's only 8 weeks old so I can't expect perfection. I know she would do so much better if the weather was nice and I could get her out there every hour. She's really rowdy right now in her pen. She's playing with her bed instead of sleeping in it. lol More later.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger