Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The big crash!

I haven't been able to post until today because my hard drive crashed on my laptop. Lisa was my savior and loaned me a netbook so I could be back in the loop.

Bayou still has an infection. She's peeing 4-5 times when I take her out and then peeing again within 10 minutes or so in the house. She's destroyed the carpet. I left a message with Dr. McKenney and hopefully she'll call today. The antibiotic I've been giving her doesn't seem to have any effect on her potty habits. Something has to change though. It's getting to be very frustrating having her pee in the house. She knows to go to the door when she has to go out but it's like she just can't wait that minute or two. I'm sure we'll get it figured out soon.

Also, our furnace was leaking carbon monoxide yesterday. I was afraid that it would effect Bayou so I called the heating/AC guy and they came by to check it. The heat exchanger is cracked and that's why it's leaking. The system is turned off for now. The furnace guy let us borrow a space heater so it wouldn't get too cold in here overnight. They will be installing the new furnace today. That means that Bayou will spend more time in her kennel than she'd like. She's in there sleeping right now. She tired herself out playing. I'm ready to go back to bed until the furnace guys come to install the new one.Yesterday was going to be such a good day until the CO leak. It went all down hill from there. At the end of the night though I was finally able to get a shower in and get online. Those 2 things make me feel human again. I would have liked to get more sleep but taking a nap on the couch is going to have to suffice.

I have some pictures and video of Bayou that I"ll post once I get my laptop back and can download them from the camera.

Okay off to nap like Bayou.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger