Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Got a few things done

Bayou woke up just long enough for me to vacuum and to get the dishes in the dishwasher and get that going. She's napping again/still. I think she likes how open the kennel is compared to the pen and crate. I'm just glad she has settled down. The puppy pen was driving her crazy because she knew she could get out of it if left to her own devices. I think she gets it already that she can't get out of the kennel. I measured it and it's a 42" kennel. I'll have to look for a pad to put in there. I'd like something that wouldn't soak through but is washable. I saw one online for $13 but I'm hoping I can get one in town so I can have it quicker. That's a really good price though. I also should get a blanket for Bayou, something she can cuddle up in. I saw one of those online too for $8. I'll have to think about what I want to do regarding the pad and blankets. I don't remember seeing anything like that and certainly not that inexpensive at Petsmart. Online may be the way to go. Until then I can use blankets and her little bed. Think I'll go window shopping online. lol

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger