Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Slept better last night

Bayou didn't wake me up until 3am. She needed to go to the bathroom. I held her on me until she got back to sleep then I put her in her kennel and I went back to bed. She woke me up again at 6am to go to the bathroom. We went back to bed, Bayou in her kennel, me in my bed, and slept until 8am. David got home around 9am. Right now Bayou is sleeping on David's chest.






They both are sound asleep. It's so cute. Maybe we should put her in her kennel and both of us go back to bed. David didn't get to bed until after midnight and had to be up at 4am to go to work for a few hours. So he's pretty tired. I wouldn't mind getting some more sleep.

Bayou didn't eat her food this morning so I'm going to keep close tabs on her today. I'm sure she's just not hungry because she's tired but I don't want to just blow this off as nothing so I'll watch her.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger