Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Puny puppy

Bayou threw up about 3 - 4 times Wednesday into Thursday morning. She also has diarrhea. She has slept most of the day but she's also been active and played too. I got her some Pedialyte to drink. I don't want her getting dehydrated. She's lost some weight but doesn't look ill. Her eyes are still shiny. If she's not feeling well again tomorrow I will call the vet and see what I can do. I've kept her in her kennel most of the day because I'm afraid she will poop on the carpet so keeping her contained is the best thing. She ate a couple of pieces of food and has been okay. I wasn't able to get the yard cleaned up today because I spent all my time with Bayou so I'll have to try to get it done tomorrow. All the snow hasn't melted yet anyway. I think the reason she threw up was because she ate some grass yesterday. It's been weird to have her so quiet all day. I miss her being a playful puppy (did I just write that lol). I'm sure she'll be herself by tomorrow. I just hope she sleeps tonight since she's been sleeping most of the day. If not, we'll just nap tomorrow.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger