Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back from the Wizard

Dr. McKenney called me around 12:30pm. She said that Bayou still has the vaginitis but doesn't have a UTI. She's put Bayou on another, stronger, antibiotic. She'll take that two times a day until it's all gone. I think there is a weeks worth of pills. I also have to limit her water. She'll get 1.5 to 2 cups of water every 2-3 hours to control how much she's drinking. She may be peeing so much because she's drinking too much water. I hope this antibiotic helps take care of the problem. Dr. McKenney mentioned surgery but said Bayou is too young for that. I don't want her to have to have surgery. The receptionist said that Bayou isn't as big as she thought she would be. Dr. McKenney wanted her to gain 8 - 10 pounds in a month and she's only gained 6. Maybe she'll be a small dog after all. I've had her out of her kennel as much as possible. She's been biting so I put her in there when she does that. She's her rowdy self so I know she's not feeling bad. I have to make sure the antibiotic doesn't make her throw up or have diarrhea. Well, she's wanting out of her kennel so I better let her out to play.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger